Generator compartment

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Stetson

Generator compartment

Post by Stetson »

Hi everyone! First I'd like to state that I'm fresh into the RV world and please forgive my complete ignorance n the subject. Anyway, I recently bought a 1992 born free president 26' and was wondering if you guys could help me figure some things out.
First thing it didn't come with a generator and I can't seem to find the location for it. I looked at pictures of models just like mine where it shows the compartment to be the first one n the driver's side ext to the battery compartment. Some models have it on the same location but passenger side. those compartments are a little larger height wise than the others. It hangs down more so you can fit the generator. Problem is, on mine all the compartments are the same height. I can't fit a generator in there. It's only 12" high. I don't know if I can share pictures here.
If any of you could help me with this. Thank you 🙏
perleys

Re: Generator compartment

Post by perleys »

There is a 1991 manual on the Leap'n Lions website that shows a compartment. But it also might have been an option and it not chosen they used a different compartment.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”