Pivoting Table Information

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Hazel's-Keeper

Pivoting Table Information

Post by Hazel's-Keeper »

Can anyone point me to information on the pivoting table. The previous owner removed mine and the only thing left is the bracket behind the driver seat. Are there any images or dimensions posted that I could look at. A sales brochure showed a picture where it seemed to store over the couch on the driver's side.

Does the tabletop fold or just pivot? And how does it lock in place? Would like to try and fabricate one to replace mine.
tomzleapin

Re: Pivoting Table Information

Post by tomzleapin »

I'm not familiar with your layout, but consider getting a Lagun table system. Here's a link to a thread:

viewtopic.php?t=5740
Tom
2005 24' RB
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
New Hope, MN
Hazel's-Keeper

Post by Hazel's-Keeper »

My layout is very much like the picture in the link. It appears the difference in my BF is there is not enough room behind the drivers seat for the vertical leg for the table. The picture I found had the leg running at maybe a 45 deg angle to give clearance for the seat back. If I can find the factory picture of the table, I'll try to post it.
stevek

Post by stevek »

I Purchase purchased a Lagun Table a number of years ago, but have still NOT installed it. I found the way the Lagun is built, I was limited to where I could locate it and find a place to attach to a wall on my BF. Also if you go one Ebay, you will find some knockoffs at a lesser price.
Steve
2011 Born Free 22 foot RSK, rear side (corner) kitchen, E350, 29k miles.
Our first motorhome. Lots to learn. Thanks.
CA/OR border

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”