Born Free Logo

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Photobug

Born Free Logo

Post by Photobug »

The Logo and striping on my Born Free is in rough shape. The logo over the cab is half missing and really faded. Has anyone found a way to replace this logo?

My other option is to remove what is left of this logo and when I completed my upcoming project which will add a front receiver hitch and move the spare tire to a rack mounted in front. I would like to put a white wheel cover on it and get the Born Free logo on this tire cover.

Does anyone have the graphic for the Born Free logo or know of a company that can make one? If not I might do so myself, using some basic graphics skills I have. If anyone has a good photo of the logo, they could send me I will try to recreate it.

Thanks
bfadmin
Site Admin

Re: Born Free Logo

Post by bfadmin »

Click on this link and read the thread for a possible source for new Born Free graphics logos:
https://www.bornfreervclub.org/bulletin ... ics#p34706
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Website Forum Administrators
(bfadmin-1) Dave Moffat - Primary Administrator
(bfadmin-3) Sandy Perley - Assistant Administrator
(bfadmin-2) Bill Hemme - Backup Administrator
(bfadmin) Email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org
stevek

Post by stevek »

Somebody had original BF Decals, they had bought at the BF auction. Can't remember what they had, but they had posted pictures. I looked for this at the For Sale Section, but looks like the For Sale Section has been edited, as I can only find 2 postings.
Steve
2011 Born Free 22 foot RSK, rear side (corner) kitchen, E350, 29k miles.
Our first motorhome. Lots to learn. Thanks.
CA/OR border
Photobug

Post by Photobug »

I have contacted KEG graphics to see what they can do for me/us.

I would still like to recreate the logo for my own use. The one logo still intact on my Born Free is not in great shape with some of the letters being broken up. If someone were to get me a clean photo of an intact logo, I can recreate it and share it with the group.

Anyone have a clean photo of the Born Free Log they could share with me?
shilohdad

Post by shilohdad »

Here is a photo of the logo on our 2017 Spirit. I have also emailed you a full-size photo.
Attachments
30916B5C-45F8-4AD8-ADD2-F69A4B4E0EE9.jpeg
30916B5C-45F8-4AD8-ADD2-F69A4B4E0EE9.jpeg (55.1 KiB) Viewed 5148 times
Joe and Lucinda
Tonto, Meadow and Shadow, the papillons
Shiloh and Morpho at Rainbow Bridge
2017 Spirit
Formerly 2006 24RB
Photobug

Post by Photobug »

Born-Free-logo-3.jpg
Born-Free-logo-3.jpg (19.12 KiB) Viewed 5045 times
Here is what I came up with. This is a standalone graphic now I can tweak by making it any size or color. If anyone wants a copy of this to use let me know.
melamax

Post by melamax »

Can you still do the logo??
Thank you art Krause
Liamlunchtray

Post by Liamlunchtray »

I have a vectorized copy of this version that you can download https://drive.google.com/file/d/11LMWHr ... sp=sharing

Any vinyl graphics shop should be able to make a decal from that .ai file and you can blow it up as big as you like without it getting pixelated.
Attachments
BF_motorcoach-vector2.jpg
BF_motorcoach-vector2.jpg (170.2 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
M&MAustin

Post by M&MAustin »

I'm curious about the colors in this version compared to my 2013 BF. The colors on the lion don't look right and there is no outline on the Born Free letters (original has the same color letters as the inside of the lion with outline the same color as the outline of the lion.

The graphics shop asked if anyone knows the exact name or numbers of the original colors so they can duplicate them. Any ideas?
Matt & Marie Baker
2013 26' Mobility
Photobug

Post by Photobug »

I would not begin to guess the original colors based on my RVs current colors. Unless stored inside the colors of most RV graphics have likely faded beyond recognition. Part of my logo on the front of my RV have departed so it now just says "FREE". We have named her (the RV) "Freebie".
whemme

Post by whemme »

Here is another source for Born Free decals: https://rvgraphicsstore.com/c-1389844-s ... ass-c.html
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Liamlunchtray

Post by Liamlunchtray »

The vector I posted can easily be changed to match whatever color scheme your particular unit has. They seemed to use many different color combos over the years.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”