new 110/120vac wiring

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

TheBizMan

new 110/120vac wiring

Post by TheBizMan »

I need to get an AC connection to the front area of my BFT. I'm putting in a new TV and need 110/120v. Has anybody run wire from the back to the front of the coach? How and where did you run the wires?
Lee-TheBizMan
2005 BFT - named "Tilly"
2012 Scion xD "Toad"

al1florida

Post by al1florida »

I don't know about the BFT, but my 26' RSB had an outlet under the mattress in the cabover bed.
lassen

Post by lassen »

Lee....
Our 2005 24RB with cab-over bed has the AC, DC, and TV ckts. extended and coiled above the fabric over the bed area. The reason I know this is I had the factory chase down the shorted 12V light ckt. that kept blowing the fuse for the passenger side of the coach. One of the joint screws just forward of bed window was thru that coiled 12V ckt.

Anyway the reason those ckts. are extended to that area is that at some future time the overhead bed can be changed to the overhead entertainment center.

Don't know if this would apply to your BFT, but your best source would be to call Kim at the factory.

Jack......
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB
bill crommett

120V extention

Post by bill crommett »

I ran a 25 Amp extension to the front side of the Starboard bunk for a small heater to take the chill off in cold weather. It won't do you much good down there, but I thought that there was an A.C. outlet in the overhead cabinet of my BFT -04.
Virgil and Anne Dutton

Post by Virgil and Anne Dutton »

My 2006 BFT has a 110 AC outlet just inside and to the left of the left hand access door to the overhead storage compartment.

Virgil
2006 22 ft BFT diesel

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”