RV Indoor Storage San Jose, CA

Post comments (either positive or negative) in this forum for the states of AZ, CA, NV and UT.
CHARLOTTE

RV Indoor Storage San Jose, CA

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Just wanted to share this information with BF owners in the area. Leales has just started an indoor storage area for RV's that is at least 1\2 of what others are charging in this area. Since I have been ticketed twice for parking my RV at my house, I am absolutely thrilled & will be taking my BF to their storage building. I'm posting the flyer that I received & hope this helps others. It's an absolute answer to my prayers as I was on the edge of thinking about selling mine....because the parking situation for me here in San Jose was just getting too difficult. Anyhow, hope this helps others....
Attachments
leal pic (Medium).jpg
leal pic (Medium).jpg (83.91 KiB) Viewed 8849 times
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Charlotte, glad you're not selling your BF!!!

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Thanks Bill...glad for the support. Haven't been able to travel for the past few months, between horrible weather & family matters....& no spare $$$. Then the problem with parking my dear BF on top of everything else, just left me really depressed. This company however, has done all the maintenance on my BF & I know the owner to be an honest & sincere guy. They do great work & have always treated me & my BF with the greatest concern and service. Now, having this opportunity just takes a great weight off my shoulders...& allows me to take a breather until my personal responsibilities settle down...Wish this economy would improve as so many are having trouble making ends meet...my family included. However, the good thing is, if we stick together we can make it. That's what I'm doing for my family & now I can stop worrying about another ticket cause my BF will be safe INDOORS...Wonder what she's gonna think of that !!!!!! :wink:
Rob

Glad you did not sell your BF

Post by Rob »

Charlotte,

Just happened onto your post this evening. So glad you found a way to keep your coach. After awhile they become part of the family.

Rob Beery
2003 24RB
Tuolumne, CA

Return to “RV Repair Facilites in the SW Region”