BF 2008 and 2009 27' RB models

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

jerseypete

BF 2008 and 2009 27' RB models

Post by jerseypete »

I'm wanting to start a post for those of us with the 27 RB coaches, how we are dealing with the weight problems in the rear, how we are making use of the big storage areas and the two small storage areas outside in the rear, and anything else that can be useful
My coach is probably heavier than the others, as I have 4 solar roof panels, 4 trojan batteries and a big inverter.
I also have a macerator pump for the holding tanks.
When I left the factory, Kim told me he weighed the coach, each axle, and I only had 300 lbs. CCC in the rear,(fully loaded).
I will have a rear sway bar installed next week. I am taking one thing at a time to try and improve the riding and handling of the coach.
Also, my fridge does not work on gas right now. Tomorrow I will try to blow out the vent and vacuum the bottom of whatever.
Hope to hear from you all about "our coach".

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”