Rally Updates

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

George Boley

Rally Updates

Post by George Boley »

All of the 2010 rallies have been either posted on the website or published in the newsletter, so signups are now being accepted. I encourage you to reserve ASAP if you want to attend any club rally.

In the last four days alone Sue and I have received eleven reservations on our Newfoundland's Twillingate Village Rally, even though it is still 16 months away. On New Hampshire's Lake Winnipesaukee Rally, there is only one vacancy left and reservations for our Florida's 2010 Deja Vu Rally are coming in already. The club's rallies are becoming ever more popular, so to avoid disappointment, I encourage you to sign up as soon as you can.

The first come first serve policy is based on the postmark of your reservation, so mail soon!

George Boley, Rally/Caravan Coordinator
George Boley
Knowledge will never be lost, provided it is shared

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”