Price inquiry

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Goodrv

Price inquiry

Post by Goodrv »

We have a 2006 BF2 that we want to sell later in July…looking for current value. I know it depends on lots of things but just looking for general information at this point.
perleys

Re: Price inquiry

Post by perleys »

For some research you can go to the main club website, https://bornfreervclub.org/ and click on 'Know Your Coach' on the left. There you will find a tab that says 'Motorcoach Sales Data'. That would be a good starting point.
Goodrv

Post by Goodrv »

Thank you for your response. Is there a way to see the data from “sold” coaches? I see that I can submit info once it has sold but I don’t see how to see what has been sold in the past.
perleys

Post by perleys »

I am not sure what you are seeing. But when you click on motorcoach sales data there are 4 main categories you can click on. Sales Price vs Milage, Mileage vs Coach year, Sales price vs coach year and sales price vs year of sales. You click on any of those links to get at the data. It is a shart but you can hover over any of the marks to see more details. You can also download an excel file of the data. This data have been gathered by our webmaster from history of coaches sold. I was trying to attach the csv or excel file but can't get either one to attach.
Goodrv

Post by Goodrv »

Thanks…will check again. I’m new to the site so don’t have it figured out yet😊
perleys

Post by perleys »

If you want to send me a direct message with your email, I will send you the excel file I downloaded.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”