Decals source - 2006 and newer

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

ebaron

Decals source - 2006 and newer

Post by ebaron »

So I was about ready to paint on graphics to replace our faded silver graphics on our ‘08 RSB. One last internet check and I found RV Decals Direct has this series of graphics in silver, charcoal and burgundy! They also have the Born Free Lion logos! Price seems very reasonable and you buy individual pairs of stripes and do not need to buy an entire kit. Which is perfect as our charcoal and burgundy graphics are in fine shape.
They list the graphics with a picture of an ‘06 22’ or 24’. But I compared my measurements with theirs and all were within a few inches. They confirmed they are same. They do state they are not exactly the same as OEM, but claim high quality vinyl and graphics are likely a bit crisper and brighter. It does seem the pictures show slightly sharper curves which should be fine.

Has anyone used RV Decals Direct? I’m getting close to place an order
Ed
2008 27RSB
Travelin Two

Re: Decals source - 2006 and newer

Post by Travelin Two »

I just finished replacing the complete kit on our '04. We got ours from RV Graphics Store.com. Their founding company actually designed and provided Born Free with their graphics. The ones they provided were exact size and style. Your newer coach may be a little different but a call would be worth while. If you call, ask for Al Gould, he is sales manager and a nice guy. You will usually get a message machine asking you to leave your number. Do it, he will call you back. He's a busy guy. He was very helpful to me. The stuff they provided was good quality. All 3M stuff.

https://rvgraphicsstore.com/c-1389844-s ... ass-c.html

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”