RV Cover for winter? Suggestions?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

ScotManG

RV Cover for winter? Suggestions?

Post by ScotManG »

Hi folks,

I know it is just the beginning of summer and a bit early to think about winter, but we wanted to start our purchase research for a new RV cover. The one we got when we bought the RV (last year) is too far gone now to use again and it was a bit big (didn't fit that well). Given the somewhat unique shape of a Born Free class C, does anyone have any recommendations on a brand/size of a good quality RV cover? We have a 2013 Born Free 27RSB. Just looking for responses on what you may have bought that seems to work for you and any other comments you may have on covers. SIDE: we live in Pennsylvania so Winter is real here and typically starts in November and lasts as long as early April.

Thanks so much for any insights.

Scott
--
Scott & Denise Galloway
South central Pennsylvania
2013 Born Free 27 RSB
Felders

Re: RV Cover for winter? Suggestions?

Post by Felders »

To add on to the question: I’m in research mode too. But we are in Texas without real winters. So I was considering a “shower cap” style cover to keep the roof clean while it’s parked but still allow me to drive it short distances between our lot and the house without taking the whole cover off. Anybody have one of those?

The Felders
2001 26RB Diesel
ebaron

Post by ebaron »

Also looking forward to hearing what others have had experience with. Also have. 27RSB, in upstate NY.
Ed
2008 27RSB
SeaKing1

Post by SeaKing1 »

We’re also looking for a cover in upstate NY…Found this on a search, didn’t know if it was okay to post the site but here’s the description:
EliteShield ShieldAll Ultimate Class C RV Cover, Waterproof UV Resistant Class C Motorhome Cover Fits 23 feet to 26 feet Class C RV, Silver Color
We’re probably going to order this until we can build a RV cover out back.
Attachments
B5183A57-CFE8-4850-B579-A686AA8DEABE.jpeg
B5183A57-CFE8-4850-B579-A686AA8DEABE.jpeg (120.4 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Kris & Judy Cleveland
Upstate NY
2000 24 RSB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”