Raul Moreno - Coach Detailer in Florida

Vendors who are Born Free owners or offer discounts to club members or have been recommended by club members. Since this is a locked forum, submissions must be made to and approved by the forum administrator (email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org).
bfadmin
Site Admin

Raul Moreno - Coach Detailer in Florida

Post by bfadmin »

While returning home from an extended trip out west I stopped in Clermont, FL (site of the Born Free lot) and had Raul Moreno detail my coach. He was able to accomplish in 1 day what I had unsuccesfully tried to do over a period of weeks. My 2002 coach's exterior came out looking fantastic. He also cleaned the ceiling, which made my wife happy. Raul worked as an independent contractor at the Born Free lot for 13 years and is well known to many Born Free owners in the area. His phone number is 352-636-2115. He is actually located in Astatula, FL which is about 5 - 10 minutes east of the Born Free lot in Clermont. His price was very reasonable.

Raul lives in Astatula, FL not far from the Born Free factory lot in Clermont, FL lot and offers detailing, buffing and wet sanding if necessary for the exterior as well as stain removal and cleaning upholstery as well a general detailing. He can be reached at 352-636-2115 or email at MorenoRaul12@yahoo.com
bfadmin
Site Admin

Re: Raul Moreno - Coach Detailer in Florida

Post by bfadmin »

Joel is not sure that Raul still provides this service.

Return to “Other Vendors”