One Year Down The Road ...

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

sw23185

One Year Down The Road ...

Post by sw23185 »

[ deleted ]
Last edited by sw23185 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjhepkin

Re: One Year Down The Road ...

Post by jjhepkin »

hi stuart
man, am i ever impressed and also "worn out" just reading through your list of modifications and improvements to your coach.

wished i lived a lot closer to you since i could learn lots about maintaining my bfree.

you said you added a spare tire. i need to do the same and wondering where you got the wheel for the spare tire? i assume a salvage yard?

congratulations and welcome to born free.

john hepkin
John & Janet Hepkin

2009 28' RSB Kodiak Chassis 8.1L
Previously owned 2004 Chinook Destiny
sw23185

Post by sw23185 »

[ deleted ]
Last edited by sw23185 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjhepkin

Post by jjhepkin »

Your coach looks nice sitting on top of that mountain!

We know Grand county very well. We lived just outside of Granby, Co for about a year.

We also know and love Williamsburg, Va. Probably our favorite spot in the country to visit. Have been there several times since our first visit in early 70's.

Hope you enjoy your summer in the mountains. Grand Lake has an outstanding summer play house with visiting actors from around the country.
Attending one of their plays would make for a fun evening if you are so inclined.
Enjoy the cool weather.

John
John & Janet Hepkin

2009 28' RSB Kodiak Chassis 8.1L
Previously owned 2004 Chinook Destiny

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”