WHO was DRIVING north through Lake Havasu City on Oct 14th?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

shezonit

WHO was DRIVING north through Lake Havasu City on Oct 14th?

Post by shezonit »

Spotted a newer BF ( maybe a 26 foot?) driving north on Rt. 95.
I was headed south to Parker, towing a small trailer.

Just wondering if there is another BF snowbird in the area?
Longld

Havasu travel

Post by Longld »

shezonit,
That would be my wife and I in a 2005 BF 27' RSB. We spent 3 days at the Island RV Resort in havasu - had a great time! We live in Phoneix and take many shorter trips from our base there.
cheers, lee
Lee & Mary Long, 2005 RSB 26 V10 GAS
Phoenix, Arizona
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

Thanks for answering!
I stay at Crazy Horse. I have a park model there with a great view of the lake and city. Yes Havasu is fun- always something going on.
Love it!
I'll be making a road trip soon and visiting friends in Sedona, Scottsdale and Fountain Hills, on to some hot springs and down to Bisbee. My first real trip- not counting to and from Montana.
Longld

Post by Longld »

you need an few more motorcycles.........
Lee & Mary Long, 2005 RSB 26 V10 GAS
Phoenix, Arizona
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

No more room! I carry the KLX with me. The GoldWing stays at Havasu. Last year, I rode it 5200 miles to Oaxaca and back, including a road that isn't even on maps yet. Straight through Huichol territory at about 8000 ft. It's amazing where a 'Wing can go if you stand on the pegs... :-0
And the C14.stays in Montana. It's very fast, with saddlebags.
Hike

Post by Hike »

Shezonit,

When are you coming through Sedona? I am staying near Cottonwood until 11/29. Maybe we can meet up sometime.
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

I will either be there soon, like tomorrow night, or in about 3 weeks, on the way back from a road trip. Would love to meet you!
Maren
Hike

Post by Hike »

If you want to send me an email at dorothysie@yahoo.com we can plan a meeting place.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”