Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Info & Discussion Forum

This forum is for Born Free Owners and those interested in owning a Born Free.
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:35 pm 

We have decided to sell our beautiful home away from home. I still am amazed at the craftsmanship of this Born Free.

With the rear side bed and the jack knife couch it gives lots of sleeping room. I myself especially love the table and two flex steel chairs making for a perfect place to relax and enjoy drinks and dinner while making memories with family and friends. We have sure made lots!

The bedroom and bath at far in with dividing curtain makes for wonderful privacy for your bathroom- shower- etc use. There is so much storage you can organize and never seem to run out of space.

Kitchen is both attractive and spacey. With great microwave/ convection oven and a extremely efficient refrigerator/ freezer. There is also two burner range. It works great too.

Both AC and furnace works fast and efficient.

This unit has the entertainment center with a new TV and new DVD player as well as a new Winegard antenna. Also we have installed LED lighting.

Onan Genset 4000K generator starts fasts and works amazing! I absolutely love that convenience!

We very recently had new shocks and new Michelin tires installed, so for a better and safe ride. We have put the spare tire carrier on with an excellent tire as well too.

It’s ready to go and truly be proud of. Beautiful upholstery and well maintained.

This E450 has 115,875 miles on it. I definitely would not hesitate to get in it and take off for long trip. We have added several extras just to make nicer.
If interested please call Tom @ 810-533-4227.
Janj1953@yahoo.com
Asking $29,500 OBO I have tons of pics, but adding I didn’t do well with.