Cyclo Dual-Head Orbital Polisher

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

BornFree_n_Now

Post by BornFree_n_Now »

We are considering the purchase of one of these units to aide in the maintenance of our 2002 RSB’s appearance. Has anyone used same on their BF coach before, and, if so, which of the numerous types of available pads were used, with what level of success?

Our coach has only minor chalking on the top radiuses, and the sides are still quite reflective. I have previously rubbed it out by hand, and applied wax at least once a year, but have decided I have had just about enough of the manual “wax on, wax offâ€
Larry & Sharon
2002 26' RSB
Suzuki X90 4x4 Toad
leroy1937

Post by leroy1937 »

go to www.autopia carcare.com
it well tell you more than you want to know
Mike Jean Bandfield

Post by Mike Jean Bandfield »

leroy1937 wrote:go to www.autopia carcare.com
it well tell you more than you want to know
LOL! Yes, a lot more than I want to know. Would you care to provide more detail regarding the url and what we are supposed to find?

Mike
Mike & Jean
2005 26' RSS Diesel
BornFree_n_Now

Post by BornFree_n_Now »

Leroy:

Thank you for your response ~~

There is certainly no dearth of information regarding the unit, and all of the various pads, attachments, etc…. What I was hoping to find, however, was another BF owner who has had specific experience in using the unit on their coach.
Larry & Sharon
2002 26' RSB
Suzuki X90 4x4 Toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”