This forum contains the rule topics listed in various forums.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:45 am
Who may post ads?
What may be posted in an ad?
- Any registered user on this forum.
- If you're not a registered user and don't wish to become one, contact the website administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you're a member of the Leap'n Lions RV Club, the website administrator will post your ad for you, free of charge.
- If you're NOT a member of the Leap'n Lions RV Club, the website administrator will post your ad for you for a nominal charge.
What information should your ad contain?
Replying to an Ad
- Only Born Free motorcoaches and related accessories. All other posts will be deleted.
- Only persons with a bona fide interest in the product listed in an ad should post replies to that ad.
- Please don't post a reply that criticizes the price, features, etc. about a listed motorcoach or item. Violators may have their reply deleted by the website administrator.
After the Sale
- Multiple postings of the same Born Free coach or accessories are not allowed. Additional information about your item should be added by editing your original post.
- Duplicate posts will be deleted by the website administrator.
- If you bought or sold a motorcoach, please contact the website administrator with the following information. Your sale/purchase will be added, without identifying you, to our Price Database of Sold Born Free Coaches.
- Sale date
- Year, length and model
- Fuel type
- Sale price
- Delete your ad.
- If your item hasn't sold after six months, please delete your ad.
- The website administrator will delete your old ad unless contacted by you.