Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:43 pm
- Forum: Coach Modification & Technical Library Questions & Comments
- Topic: Installing tank heater wireing and switches
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1270
I am installing heating pads on my black and gray holding tanks. I am looking for information as to where I can install the switches and penetrate the floor to run the electrical wires. My rig is a 2008 32' Born Free President.
- Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:37 am
- Forum: Born Free Coaches or Accessories WANTED
- Topic: Exhaust Turndown
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1555
I lost the exhaust down spout on my 2008 32' Born Free with a 6.6 Duramax engine. I am looking for a factory replacement. I think the original was an air gap with a 3.5" I.D.. Not sure of the O.D. but it was very large.